Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectRoadster : For all chat Roadster

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Service : Interior Plastics Spraying *FREE*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Admin
Pete

Service : Interior Plastics Spraying *FREE* Empty
PostSubject: Service : Interior Plastics Spraying *FREE*   Service : Interior Plastics Spraying *FREE* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:34 pm

Righty folks, we have now launched a "Send-n-Spray" service and this is NFP (not for profit).

For those that are not competant in spray painting, we can arrange this to be done for yourself. We will ONLY spray non-vital parts (surrounds, door handle covers, ignition shroud etc). You will need to do without these parts for roughly 5 working days as they will be sent to us for collection from the sorting office, sprayed within 2 working days (plus one day to dry out fully in a heated drying room) then sent back first class.

The process is as follows :

• Remove part(s) to be sprayed from car.

• Put part(s) in an envelope, suitably packaged for delivery.

• Once received/collected by me I will make the relevent steps to sand down, prime, spray and lacquer the parts in requested colour(s) and designs.

• I will then leave the parts in my airing room that is heated (the boiler is in there) for 24 hours to allow the Laquer to harden to it's full strength. I will then give it one more soft-coat and leave to harden for about 6 hours.

• The day after, the item will be posted back to you at the address you sent it from / specified us to do so.

• Happy Days!

This service is only available to REGISTERED members. It will also ONLY be done under the agreement that you cover the costs for the equipment needed. I charge nothing for the labour side of it OR the time I take to do this however you MUST cover my :

1. Delivery charges
  2. Base material costs.

I ask nothing more.

Please PM me with the information of what you want sprayed. I will then email / PM you back with the base cost (not including your delivery costs to get the items to me). If you agree, PM me back and I will then send you a PayPal request form for the amount.

I am happy to pay the PayPal charges so will not add anything to the cost to you for this method.

I will also accept bank transfer, cheque sent WITH the items (items sent back upon cheque clearing) and/or cash with the items (amount rounded to the nearest £10).

As said, I am NOT in this for profit. I am simply offering a free service to people that don't feel they can do this themselves.

Feel free to PM me if you are looking for any more information on this fantastic, FREE, service.

Please note I am only offering this as a service that is FREE and will NOT be held responsible if you are unhappy with the output.

Regards,

Pete
Back to top Go down
https://projectroadster.forumotion.com

Service : Interior Plastics Spraying *FREE*
Page 1 of 1